Anyways, here is how I saw this story setting up:
- I like inserting myself in the some of the feature stories I do. I feel that by doing this, I can relate to people on a level you wouldn't ordinarily see in a typical news story. So, towards the beginning of the story, I'm going to include a "flashback" of the first time I saw the soccer team play two years ago, and what I thought about the team, Katie's style of play, and my impressions of her before knowing her backstory.
- From there, I'm going to touch on her first years here as a club soccer player and what she had to do to make this team. Hopefully some good quotes from her or a former teammate (still working on the info) would be useful here.
- The past season, where she scored the game winning goal against her hometown team (OSU), and the article she wrote to push the Athletic Dept to finish the new soccer field by the end of the season.
- Finally, her future plans (do they include soccer) and the impact she has left on the program/team.
Interview gone horribly wrong: My interview won't be on TV, but I really hope Friday goes a lot smoother than this:
Here's hoping Katie won't be chewing gum with shades on.
No comments:
Post a Comment